Top 8 Certification for high paying job
DevOps Engineer Job description and Salary:
What does a DevOps Engineer do?
DevOps Engineer roles emphasize the need for soft skills and technical skills. Knowing how to code, covers the “Dev” part of DevOps. But to be a highly effective DevOps Engineer, you should have the following Ops skills, which embody the DevOps mindset:
- Knowledge and application of a wide range of tools and technology in software development
- Experience with higher testing and deployment frequencies
- comfortable with operation in the production environment
- Experience with data management
- Knowledge of IT systems
- Determination to achieve business outcomes
- Ability to identify and eliminate organizational silos by embracing team collaboration and communication
- Need for efficiency and the ability to use automation tools toward this end
- Understanding of process reengineering
- Knowledge of the production environment
- Project management skills.
Cloud Computing Job description and Salary:
- Cloud Software Engineers may work with several other team members in the course of developing cloud software, hence they need to have good communication skills, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Since they may be working on different systems or issues they need to be good at multitasking and able to prioritize their work to meet deadlines.
- Computers are essential to their work, hence they need to have strong computer skills, good computer programming skills, and they must be familiar with a wide range of operating systems and software.
Big Data Job description and Salary:
- Implementation including loading from disparate data sets, preprocessing using Hive and Pig.
- Scope and deliver various Big Data solutions.
- Ability to design solutions independently based on high-level architecture.
- Manage the technical communication between the survey vendor and internal systems.
- Maintain the production systems (Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra, Elastic search).
- Collaborate with other development and research teams.
- Building a cloud based platform that allows easy development of new applications.
Project management Job description and Salary:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track project costs in order to meet the budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
Artificial Intelligence Job description and Salary:
- Perform calculations and need to have good mathematical skills to do so.
- Good computer skills required to design and develop relevant software.
- Communication skills are important for artificial intelligence programmers because they must be able to clarify their objectives to others in their team, and they may be responsible for supervising other programmers as part of their duties.
- They might face unique challenges in their work so they also need to have good problem-solving skills.
Cyber Security Job description and Salary:
- Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Protects the system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Data Science Job description and salary:
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake to preprocess of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
Web Developer Description and Salary:
- Create and test applications for websites.
- Present design specs.
- Work with graphics and other designers.
- Troubleshoot website problems.
- Maintain and update websites.
- Monitor website traffic.
- Stay up-to-date on technology.