Job Code: 10101304
Mandatory / Primary Skills:
Recruiter - Human Resources
Responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the Center via development of recruitment strategy and plans; employing traditional sourcing tactics and developing new, creative recruiting ideas. Develops and executes recruiting plans.
Performs all duties and responsibilities in accordance to the established FMC policies, procedures and guidelines.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Communications, or Health Care. Master's degree preferred.
Licensure/Certification: PHR/SPHR/HCI desired.
Experience: Five years Human Resources in healthcare setting preferred. Applicant Tracking System: HealthcareSource-Position Manager knowledge strongly desired.
Job-related Skills: Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; ability to problem-solve and facilitate resolution to issues; demonstrates ability to handle multiple priorities; ability to make independent decisions.
Organizational Expectations and Responsibilities:
1. Mission and Service Values
a. Empathy - Demonstrates a willingness to understand others' perspectives, without labeling or judging; treats others with compassion and is personally engaged in providing patient and family-centered care.
b. Integrity Takes responsibility for own words and actions; has passion and courage to do the right thing; delivers on promises and commitments; is honest and achieves excellence in all things through ethical and legal behavior.
c. Stewardship Uses FMC resources wisely; respects the time and resources of patients, family and peers; shows pride in FMC and gives back to the Center and community with time, talent and /or money.
d. Agility Demonstrates courage to take initiative to find creative solutions; anticipates concerns and responds promptly; minimizes bureaucracy and explores opportunity for growth.
e. Teamwork Works collaboratively, not in silos; treats others with courtesy and respect; assumes good intent and welcomes differing viewpoints; creates a spirit of belonging and fellowship within FMC; embraces the FMC culture.
2. Commitment and Engagement
a. Quality Demonstrates commitment to improve individual performance and contributes to team accomplishments and quality improvement initiatives.
b. Safety Creates and maintains a safe and clean work environment and reports unsafe conditions to the appropriate individuals.
c. Service Recognizes and anticipates the needs of customers and strives to surpass customer expectations; utilizes AIDET, TeamSTEPPS and other tools to avoid and/or resolve concerns with the best possible outcome.
d. Sustainability Demonstrates timely, accurate and cost-conscious use of resources in the daily work.
3. Personal Engagement
a. Organization Commitment Complies with FMC policies, procedures, work instructions and guidelines; reports compliance or ethical concerns to appropriate personnel; does not gossip but works to create a positive work experience with others.
b. Personal Commitment Demonstrates ownership of the job; willing to step up and help others; works across departmental lines; is fully present at work physically and emotionally; maximizes own talents and that of others.
c. Personal Growth Demonstrates a commitment to ongoing learning; completes all mandatory education and participates in learning events/opportunities/experiences to enhance on-the-job performance.
Essential Job Functions
Job Expectations and Responsibilities:
4. Works with hiring managers on recruiting planning, assisting with job description development or review.
5. Schedules, coordinates and conducts interviews with candidates for open positions within the Health System departments. Pulls applications for pre-screening and forwards candidates to the appropriate manager.
6. Efficiently and effectively fills open positions. Conducts regular follow-up with managers to determine effectiveness of recruiting plans and results.
7. Works collaboratively with members of Recruitment/Onboarding Team to effectively orient and onboard new employees.
8. Incorporates traditional sourcing tactics with new ways of recruiting such as website, Internet, Facebook, etc.
9. Builds, networks and develops pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
10. Communicates regularly with managers and employees to establish rapport, gauge morale and gain potential leads for candidates.
11. Maintains all pertinent applicant and interview data.
12. Prepares and delivers various letters, informational packets and pertinent information to new employees prior to start date.
13. Provides data, reports and analysis pertaining to recruitment and onboarding.
Physical Capacity Demand
Medium Work: Exerting up to 20-50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10-25 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible up to 10 pounds amount of force often.
Psychological/Mental - analytical abilities, memory, problem-solving and creativity
Physiological- Potential Exposures: Electrical equipment
Cognitive-Communication and collaboration with other co-workers, physicians, other employees, and patients and families; prioritizing and time management; persuasiveness and judgment
Environmental-no special considerations
Protective Equipment- no special considerations
Reach Out to a Recruiter
- Email: Stacy@apideltech.com